Twitter - 50 Sheds of Grey

Twitter comments on backyard sheds. Samples:

"I stared longingly through the shed window & adjusted my trousers. The sight of her dewy, slightly unkempt lawn had awoken my inner gardener."

"She told me it turned her on to have her movements restricted when she made love. I looked around - I'd have to get a smaller shed."

"My body writhed and quivered from the pain. I had learned my first lesson; never again would I leave an upturned plug on the shed floor..."

"She knelt before me on the shed floor and tugged gently, then harder until it finally came. I moaned with pleasure. Now for the other boot..."

"She took em firmly by the hand and led me up the garden path. I went into the shed as a boy. And came out a man..."

And more. The racier ones are linked and you have to navigate to their original post.

HeyBub