Tub - Faucet Replacement Question

My tub has a separate faucet and handles, similar to this picture:

The tub faucet is no longer diverting water to the shower because the pull-up stopper has broken off. I want to replace this broken faucet with a new one. Couple of questions:

  1. How do I remove the existing tub faucet? I'm guessing just wrench the facuet off?
  2. How do I remove the existing water control handles?

Thanks! Leo

Reply to
generaltso

That link doesn't make clear what model you have.

Is the pull-up in the tub spout? If so, you can replace just the spout. Some spouts screw on to a threaded pipe, others slip on (no threads).

Reply to
Speedy Jim

The part "sessionID" in the url above is, I think, a clue that this will not work if you are not in the middle of your particular session. For the rest of us it redirects, I think, to a page named

OK, so that is character for character the same thing. 8~) Despite that, I think the rest of what I said is right. It probably won't even work for you again.

Reply to
mm

picture:

10-4.