Transmission for Honda Mini-Tiller FG100A.

Can anyone tell me where I can buy a Honda FG100A mini-tiller's transmission. A few years back, someone posted in a forum that the transmission is made by Huffco. I would appreciate if you can post either Huffco or Honda's transmission part numbers. Better still if you know a website that sell Honda or Huffco parts for FG100A mini-tiller.

Thank you in advance.

Reply to
Smith GG

I've purchased parts from Plano Power Equipment in Texas for my Honda mower; looks like they have parts for your tiller. Hope you are sitting down when you get to the price on the transmission:

Hope this helps. Bob.

Reply to
Bob

Thanks Bob, last week, I make a mistake and bought a wrong Huffco's transmission from a local supplier, plus tax came to almost the same price for the correct parts from Plano this morning. The salesperson told me he wasn't sure if the transmission is made by Huffco. Honda newer model FG110 with a beefier transmission is not interchangeable with the older model.

My tiller is almost new as I use it only a few times during the last three seasons. However, three weeks ago I dug a 4'X3'X20' ditch, the transmission's bearings, aluminum housing and engine's drive shaft complete wiped out.

Honda tiller is lightweight easy to start and reasonable good machine, except the Huffco's transmission just cannot take it.

Thanks again.

The tiller is a very good except the transmission is just suitable for heavy work.

Reply to
Smith GG