Trane vs. Bryant

Any experience with Trane vs. Bryant gas furnaces? I'm looking for an 80% efficiency, two-stage unit, variable fan.

Thanks.

Reply to
vidbex

Installer is more important than the brand. 80% is 80% just different sheet metal and paint.

Do the manual calculations to be sure that your getting enough air volume and heat for your home.

Reply to
SQLit

You pick the installer. Let them pick the brand. The installer is far more important to the final product than the brand.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

looking for

You pick the installer. Let them pick the brand. The installer is far more important to the final product than the brand.

-- Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Reply to
Boots

I have a Trane 80% efficency installed last Year. No problems. Works fine. The installation is important...

Reply to
Polcracio