Torsion Spring Replacement

George-

I might be mistaken but I believe your slam at engineers was first in the thread.

And please point out my comment that your characterise as

"your god view of engineers"

I must have missed it & again I believe anything I said about engineers came after your slam.

cheers Bob

Reply to
BobK207

yup George, you're right I mistakenly attributed Kinch's remarks to you

no we make mistakes, usually big ones; Challenger / Columbia

cheers Bob

Reply to
BobK207

I reviewed the thread, and you are indeed mistaken. Kinch brought up engineers first. I never slamed engineers, just stated basic facts of materials science. However your misinterpretation and following remarks did lead me to suggest you had a god-view of engineers.

Cheers back at you.

Reply to
George E. Cawthon