Toro ECx ECXTRA 2 Zone Expansion Modules

Hello all, I'm wondering if anyone knows if the 53334 and 53741 2-Zone expansion modules can be used interchangably? The goal is to use 53334 modules in a model 53766 ECXTRA Timer. I called Toro's Customer Service line, and they could not tell me if the modules will work with my timer.

Thanks,

Ernst

Reply to
Ernst