toilet pump

I have replaced the refill valve in one of my toilet tanks with a Moen toilet repair kit to fix a leakage problem. However, recently I have been starting to hear weird "hissing"/"screeching" noises in the toilet tank. Could there be a malfunction of the kit?

Reply to
ssylee

Yes but can also be caused by too slow of a refill. But I guess that also can be caused by a malfunctioning valve.

Reply to
Meat Plow