Toilet problem...

Seems like that our toilet when it flushed gets most out of the bowl, but once in awhile it doesnt, seems as if its cutting off to short...any way to fix this?

Reply to
Jason

How high does the water come in the tank? Is it consistant, or does the float/valve unit cut off too soon sometimes?

Reply to
Michael Baugh

Seems like the water is a bit low. Seems consistant just low...possibly cutting off to soon.

Reply to
Jason

There are ways of adjusting the valve units. Just tell us whatcha got.

Reply to
Michael Baugh

Hah, you think you have problems? I had my 'friend' Stormin Mormon over for an S&M party last night and look what he left me!

mark Ransley