Toilet Closed

I was driving down the highway when I saw a sign on the side of the road by a state operated wayside. The sign read: TOILET CLOSED - WILL REOPEN MARCH 15. Damn, it's December 18. I dont think I can hold it that long!!! That's 88 days......

I guess the only solution is to contact my state Governor and file a complaint, with the following words:

Dear (name of governor)

I saw this sign located on the side of Hwy _____, which reads: TOILET CLOSED - WILL REOPEN MARCH 15. Today is December 18. I'm sorry, but I can not hold it that long. Therefore, you can expect a pile of human feces on the State Capitol steps sometime soon. Please provide a roll of toilet paper. If you prefer, I'll can dump my load on your desk, if you leave the door unlocked, and provide the toilet paper.

Sincerely, name ________

Reply to
homeowner

My guess is he "Won't give a shit." Pun intended.

Reply to
Ken

So you admit you're full of crap. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I've seen a lot of jokes on this list. I should laugh, one of the jokes should be funny. But, not one pun in ten did.

.

My guess is he "Won't give a shit." Pun intended.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Under pressure, too.

For relief, would you need a spray can?

Eew, du toiletye?

Bottle crapper?

.

So you admit you're full of crap. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You must be referring to that spray on toilet paper in an aerosol can. I heard that's a good product!

Reply to
homeowner