Tile over Tile - shower extension

I just tiled over tile to correct a drainage problem. Is there a device that I can get to raise keep the drain flush with the newly installed tile? If so what is it called and where would I get it. The current drain looks to be glued in pvc.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.