This could save your life in case of fire:

This could save your life in case of fire:

Not OT, good for use at home.

Reply to
micky

OMG, it probably could. They say you get fresh air. I just don't see it being very fresh, but it would have oxygen to sustain you.

Reply to
Ed P

He says to flush the toilet and I guess it brings in air from the roof vent after you do that, at least to the pipe. Not sure where the air in the toilet comes from if you go no farther than the toilet. .

I see now he was really thinking about hotels, after a bunch of hotel fires. If the room is full of smoke and you can't stop coughing, toilet air would look really good.

But I'm not sure why you need his fancy thing, why you couldn't just use some tubing, something greater diameter than aquarium tubing.

Reply to
micky

There is a movie called The Kingsmen that did something similar. The people were in a room that was fillong up with water instead of smoke.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery