Therma-Green Corporation

Hello, I am the Owner and President of Therma-Green Corporation. We are distributors and applicators of a product called Nansulate. Nansulate is a liquid applied insulation that uses Nanotechnology and dries to a thin translucent finish. Nansulate has been proven to increase energy savings by up to 40% in residential applications. You can visit

for more information. You can now purchase product online.

Reply to
realexfuze

What Bullshit "they cannot calculate R value" well any lab can and until the bs stops so should you.............

Reply to
ransley

Nabsulate, Crapsulate, or whatever , put out verified tests or go to Jail for this BS crap you post, OH , we cant test its R value, what BS CRAP scum bags...............

Reply to
ransley

hich does little.

unverified. =A0You

Reply to
ransley

which does =A0little.

re unverified. =A0You

How about Thermo Rip off Co

Reply to
ransley

e, which does =A0little.

are unverified. =A0You

Obviously you know nothing about the physics of Nanotechnology or Thermodynamics.

Reply to
realexfuze

R-value, by definition, refers to an inch of a materials thickness. And again, obviously you do not know much about Thermodynamics.

Reply to
realexfuze

e, which does =A0little.

are unverified. =A0You

Sorry I cannot let this go.

Mark,

You seem angered by my posts. You are like many of the insulation contractors we work with. Many of them were skeptical at first of the insulation capacity of Nansulate. The capabilities of the product are amazing. We have been in business for about a year and we do a lot of cold storage work here in FL for rather large companies. They have seen the benefits of applying Nansulate in an array of applications from steam pipes to refer trailers. Here in FL, as you may know, we have a little bit of a humidity problem. In cold storage facilities if corroded or moisture ridden insulation goes unaddressed, larger problems can arise ie. Mold, Ice, Pooling Water, Energy loss. Some of these issues cause safety concerns for plant personnel. I can assure you we are a reputable company with a proven product. Therma-Green is a member of the Florida Green Building Coalition and the Manufacturer of Nansulate is a member of the US Green Building Council.

Reply to
realexfuze

[...]

Then learn how to use newsgroups.

Mark,

Because they are unwelcome here. Commercial posting is frowned upon in these groups.

It also doesn't make anyone any happier to hear you rant about your snake oil.

Reply to
Calab

You have no independant proof of claims, no independant proof of R value, what you claim then is bullshit snake oil crap. You are welcome in jail, keep talking, we listen.

Reply to
ransley