There will be NO MORE WEATHER this year

Due to government funding cuts for the National Weather Service, Beginning July 1, 2018, there will be NO MORE WEATHER this year. No storms, no rain, no snow, no wind, no lightning, no sunshine, no heat, no cold, no clouds, no temperature, no humidity, NO WEATHER AT ALL!

Hopefully this is only temporary, and we may return with more weather possibly as soon as January 1, 2019. Please stay tuned to the National Weather Service for updates.

Reply to
reporter

Thank goodness. I was getting tired of the weather, always changing, or when it stayed the same.

Reply to
micky