How to debug why my water pressure is zero after the tanks ran dry (and were refilled)?

Any suggestions for how to debug why a booster pump inside the pumphouse won't turn back on to pressurize water for use inside the house?
The tanks ran dry because I had turned off the well pump at the circuit breaker because the water tanks were overflowing because the Clorox bottle switch setup inside broke a rope.
When I turned the well pump back on, the tanks filled with water (and I repaired the broken rope) but the booster pump won't turn on.
So I have lots of water but near zero water pressure.
Any idea how to debug a non-working booster pump?
Here are more details for you to help me figure out the next step!
The pump stopped working when the water tanks ran dry: <http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image _water7.jpg> I don't see where the "thermal reset" might be: <http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image _water8.jpg> Inexplicably, the gauge shows about 64psi: <http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image _water14.jpg> I uncovered the relays which seem to be unbroken & unburnt: <http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image _water15.jpg> Outside, I fixed the "level indicator" (the cause of running dry): <http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image _water16.jpg> The pump indicates it has a thermal shutoff somewhere? <http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image _water17.jpg> The pressure tank seems to be pressurized (but there is no pressure): <http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image _water18.jpg> Luckily, there's electricity inside if I need it: <http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image _water19.jpg> At this point, the tanks are full of water - but no pressure! <http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image _water20.jpg>
On 6/28/2018 10:46 PM, Danny D. wrote:

Any kind of low pressure shut off switch on booster pump? I have one on my well and if power goes out and we use water and lose pressure I have to reset it when power comes on.
On Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 10:46:54 PM UTC-4, Danny D. wrote:

You know what Deep Throat said? "Follow the money" You need to follow the voltage.
On Fri, 29 Jun 2018 07:09:36 -0700 (PDT), trader_4 wrote:

Sorry I haven't reported back on the home-repair solution!
I solved it as advised by following the voltage back from the jet pump to the breaker to a solenoid to the tank into the tank to the float, which was the problem. The tank-full/tank-empty float switch was stuck in the tank-empty position.
There are 4 related boxes for the well operation: <http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image _well01.jpg>
The middle two are relays that turn different motors on: <http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image _well02.jpg>
Apparently the L2 was not turning the jet pump on: <http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image _well03.jpg>
Pushing with a stick proved the relay itself was working: <http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image _well04.jpg>
Shorting the L2 in the relay proved the relay worked just fine. The switch controlling L2 was stuck open.
Lifting the float out of the tank and putting it back in the tank solved the problem.
Apparently, when the tank went dry, the float in the tank that tells the jet pump that there is no water got stuck in the open position.
So we have water pressure again! Thanks.
Danny D. posted for all of us...

Now take a shower & chill out :-)
--
Tekkie

Oren posted for all of us...

Yeah, I like it when he posts, you pointed him out to us. He's not like som e of the other maroons here...
--
Tekkie

On Sunday, July 1, 2018 at 4:39:04 AM UTC-4, Danny D. wrote:

It worked for those WAPO reporters too.