The way life should be

May 13, 1955: Those were the good old days.

Reply to
Walter R.

Still holds true today.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Walter R.:

For whom?

Reply to
Pee Pee Phirephighter

I particularly like the part about "Be a little gay for him."

Donna

Reply to
Donna

And the way it too often turns out in the bad new days.....

WARNING: NSFW!!!

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Feminists should read the book "animal farm"

Reply to
Hogwild

Anyone who wants a wife like that should hire a servant instead. That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

Doug

Reply to
delphiprog

It seems like a respectable way to treat anyone.

The fact that it was directed towards stay at home women doesn't change that.

Feminists would have you believe otherwise.

Reply to
Hogwild