The right grease

On Tue, 23 Feb 2010 06:15:42 -0600, "HeyBub" wrote Re Re: The right grease:

My interpretation of the article and what hoops had to be jumped in order to get the ammo, leads me to believe that America's politically imposed fighting strategy is still "when we fight, we fight to loose" like in Vietnam.

Can anyone confirm this?

Reply to
Vinny From NYC

There's an international treaty against the use of dum-dum bullets. I suspect legions of lawyers had to sign-off on this new round.

Reply to
HeyBub

Last time I attended a church service someone just pointed a little basket at me. I was under the impression the donation was voluntary.

LdB

Reply to
LdB

Break Free. Itv seems this stuff penetrates the metal. I have been using it since the early 70s. I used it to clean my father in laws guns about 15years ago. When he passed away I discovered they hadnt been touched since then, about 8 years. They were still in good shape.

Jimmie

Reply to
JIMMIE

Deacon Man takes his job seriously, you think?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon