The best way to improve your skills is by........

Hello, My name is VAN and im new here to this group.I've always wanted to joint into a group like this for a very long time but never happen,until i got Gmail and it leads me here. I have been in the Home Improvement since i was 17 yrs old,drop out of highs school to help my dad rum his Home Improvement business. Personally,many years experience working in the Constrution or Home Improvement industries aren't as importance as a desired to do quality work and most important of all is the proficiency of our finishing skills.We all know,the world dont mind how you perform during,they just want to see the finish product. I have train myself for many years to accomplish my goal,which im sure its not going to happen on this life time.But at the young age i hated listening,taking advice or anyone teach me how to do certain work.I think im the best best its to easy,TRUE,ITS TO EASY GUYS, For the past 8 years i have been learnig from installer,strainger all the books,i mean if i spot a good installer,i'll make sure his my friend. Well If you guys get to this far you must be out of your mind,,,j/ k,,ok guys the truth is i like installing doors so much that i refuse to do anything else. For the past few year i can't get my mind out of creating or built something to make our installing jobs more effience and effortles Im just hoping to learn somthing or from someone here.Lets share our skill,techques guys,take it to another level,,,,,,,,,Trust me you will feell like a million dollar man when you see and feel that expression in your clients face,,,You will look back and ask youself''hooo shit,did i really do that good of a work'?,,,,,Believe me you will try harder and harder everytime you'll be amaze what you can really do.

Reply to
LiVNgu

expression

Yeah I repair machines for a living, seeing a smiling welcoming face when I arrive and thanks and smiles when I leave makes my day.

Although I dont like specializing in just ONE thing, its easier, but I want a broad base of skills.

A little plumbing, like wiring, etc etc

Reply to
hallerb