The PURPOSE of alt.home.repair

How about homeowners hub dot com?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus

I have been online for 20 years and alt.home.repair is the best home repair forum I have found bar none. No commercials. Real people with good advice and who actually know what they are talking about. Block the spammers and goofys. MUCH help here from people who have done things, rather than those who guess at something. There are good online forums, too, but this is where I always start. Very happy to stay here myself.

That is an apt description of our idiot-in-chief.

You're breaking my heart.

Don't flatter yourself.
On 6/16/2016 9:06 AM, Mayayana wrote:

I stick around. I am an old man and enjoy the postings of other old men. Some day, you will be old too.

...and gals.
On 6/16/2016 12:14 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

Dittos
On 6/16/2016 11:14 AM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

I like hardware stores, too! Or, I should probably say I had to learn to like them because the men in my family spent a lot of time there, me being with them when they wanted to stop there meant I spent a lot of time there, too.
I guess it helped because now all my projects I do are because of everything I learned while tagging along.
--
Maggie

On Wed, 15 Jun 2016 09:36:33 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@anonymous.anon wrote:

Please provide an active Usenet group where this is being discussed in either .politics or .religion
In case you have not noticed, all those groups are dead.
On Friday, June 17, 2016 at 10:13:32 AM UTC-4, Seymore4Head wrote:

I don't know about that. I googled "alt.politics" and got a few links to groups that sure seem to have some activity. Quality activity? I don't know (or care) but they don't seem "dead".
alt.politics alt.politics.usa.republican alt.politics.nationalism
I could go on.