thanks!

for the Fresh Cab recommendation. smells much nicer than Bounce or mothballs.

we'll see if it can actually keep the mice away from the car.

songbird

Reply to
songbird

It works well (second year for me) and I still use the mothballs in a pair of old panty hose draped over the engine in the Corvette. I just have to remember to take the damn thing out when I take the Vette out for a warmup stretch. Not good to forget that. DAMHIK!

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused