Tankless water heaters

Has anyone heard of a CHAMPION-SCR2 Tankless Water Heater. I just saw an ad in our local paper (southeast Florida) and I hooked up to their web-site

and it looks pretty good to me. And it's local which is a plus I think.

Reply to
Edward Grant

Does anyone besides the shill have experience with these ?

Reply to
roger61611

They are Electric Only and are lower end units. They seem to be the same as the Titan. Looks like the same unit to me:

There are loads of them on eBay too.

If you are looking for a small Point Of Use Unit for small applications they may be okay.

The Largest unit will only do a 64 Degree temp rise at 1.5 Gallons, which is not that much... Temp or flow!

Scott Has anyone heard of a CHAMPION-SCR2 Tankless Water Heater. I just saw

Reply to
Scott Townsend