Tankless water heater vent sizes and configurations

aving to go

dont hate them just dont believe they are practical except in very special circumstances.........

I post the downsides which unfortunately is a long list...

the vertex is very close efficency wise, without the downsides

Reply to
bob haller

I talked with a licensed plumber and he does not recommend tankless due to the expense and complexity. I called GE and they are giving me a replacement under warranty. The replacement tank will need an expansion tank, the reason (according to GE) the first one failed. I know (liquid) water does not expand much when heated, but apparantly enough to cause a water tank to fail.

Tankless are generally not recommended by plumbers, but they are improving.

Reply to
Phisherman