T&P relief valve - nowhere to drain?

wrote in news:e541e$46fa552f$9440c41e$22974 @STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:aa9eb$46fa5520$9440c41e$22970 @STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.

Reply to
Clark

putz

enough already

Reply to
DIMwit

"DIMwit" wrote in news:PALKi.819$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe12.lga:

Nice opening. If you don't like it just ignore it. Okay?

Reply to
Clark

Ok, Putz.

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:45227$46ff397c$9440c41e$4177 @STARBAND.NET:

@newsfe12.lga:

Nice. Two drunks calling names.

Reply to
Clark

Ever wonder (I&#39;m sure you don&#39;t care) what other people think of the two of you? Drunks is polite.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I put them each on auto-flush and it has saved me a lot of space, with no loss of valuable information.

Before I eliminated them, I had thought they were perhaps two halves of the same wit.

Reply to
Not

Let&#39;s see, 2 guys who never met you think you&#39;re a putz Clark. maybe?

nobody else but you has called KJ a monkey boy but you.

I will just try to ignore it, but now it is getting more amusing.

Reply to
DIMwit

wrote in news:ab496$46ffcc40$9440c41e$23883 @STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you&#39;ll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.

Reply to
Clark