T&P relief valve - nowhere to drain?

wrote in news:c02f9$46df8e4a$9440c41e$28869 @STARBAND.NET:

$18338

You don't have a darn thing, drunken monkey boi. You know you had to ask why I knew a liquid line wouldn't be sweating.

Just keep dancing drunken monkey boi.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:3419f$46df8878$9440c41e$28443 @STARBAND.NET:

You're the one that posted that up is ok as long as it isn't exposed to freezing weather. Of course you are wrong but what do you care.

Reply to
Clark

Right from the warning tag....

Warning: To avoid water damage and/or scalding due to valve operation, a discharge line must be connected to valve and run to a safe place of disposal. The discharge line must be as short as possible and must be of the same size as the valve discharge connection throughout its entire length. The discharge line must pitch downward from the valve and terminate at least 6" (152 mm) above a drain where any discharge will be clearly visible. The discharge line must terminate through plain (unthreaded) pipe. Discharge material must conform to local plumbing code or A.S.M.E. requirements. Excessive length more than 30 feet (9.14 m), use of more than four elbows or bends in discharge piping, or reduction of discharge line size will cause a restriction and reduce the discharge capacity of the valve. No shut-off valve should be installed between the relief valve and the tank, or in the discharge line.

If they can't understand that... they need to call a professional!!!!

Reply to
<kjpro

You like posting lies... must be because you tell so many.

Reply to
<kjpro

Pretty sure I read up on this one just recently...and recall needs to go almost to the floor leaving just enough room so as to comfortably fit your foot directly underneath so if someone messes with the pop-off it will only scald the living f*ck outa your little piggy.

Reply to
pRECISIONmachinisT

Plumb as the feed line for your overhead fire supression system--my bets the inspecter will never catch it

Reply to
pRECISIONmachinisT

Reply to
Doug Miller

wrote in news:f354e$46df938f$9440c41e$ snipped-for-privacy@STARBAND.NET:

Not one single lie you incompetent fool. You don&#39;t know why a liquid line won&#39;t sweat, you give bad advise on T&P&#39;s, you have no clue about how building codes are implemented, you think all manufacturer&#39;s require the exact same thing, and you make incomprehensible posts while drunk. In other words, you&#39;re a blight on the newsfroup. Got it?

Reply to
Clark

Forget it Clark you are not changing mine of numskull All he knows how to criticized never advice.

Reply to
Depress

news:f354e$46df938f$9440c41e$ snipped-for-privacy@STARBAND.NET:

More lies and I have told you several times, I already know that you&#39;re an idiot.

Reply to
<kjpro

Coming from a new want-a-bee...

Reply to
<kjpro

"Depress" wrote in news:DScEi.5$He1.4@trnddc03:

You&#39;re right of course. The dancing monkey boi is just another usenet abscess: an ugly mess that needs to have all the pus drained before it can heal.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:d37b1$46e20192$9440c41e$13024 @STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Neener, neener, neener!

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:54c2d$46e23404$9440c41e$28245 @STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Neener, neener, neener! Can&#39;t just ignore me can you? Neener, neener, neener! Kj&#39;s an idiot, kj&#39;s an idiot! Neener, neener, neener!

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:a7b77$46e2dc56$9440c41e$22050 @STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Neener, neener, neener! Can&#39;t just ignore me can you? Neener, neener, neener! Kj&#39;s an idiot retard, kj&#39;s an idiot retard! Neener, neener, neener!

Reply to
Clark