T&P relief valve - nowhere to drain?

I know you are but what am I?
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

I know you are but what am I?
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
Putz

I know you are but what am I?
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
Try cleaning out your flu. No, you don't need a vacuum, just use your lips.

I know you do but what am I?
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

be
building."
much
either.
will
or
able
No assistance needed, I already knew that.
You're the one who was questioning "why not run it outside to freezing conditions", Bozo!

of
die;
there
you
No you didn't.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

not
relief
floor,
I posted about it (first), Duh!

Idiot!
and
pressure
outside
so
T&P
water
climes.
prevent
next
was
Your lies don't cut it. HeyBub's post clearly shows that your claims weren't true. Got it, boi?
Just remember to keep dancing monkey boi.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

My lies? You mean your bullshit? Heybub on the other hand, couldn't even understand that I was merely playing with my pet and was be sarcastic.

It's not called dancing, it's pointing out your inaccurate bullshit.

"was be sarcastic" ??? drunk again monkey boi?
Fact is that you're telling lies again in a foolish attempt to cover-up your incompentence. Sorry, it won't work.

When you pull your head out of your ass and admit your incompetence I'll stop making you dance monkey boi. In the mean time just remember to keep on dancing monkey boi.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"IRC P2803.6.1 Requirements of discharge pipe. The outlet of a pressure relief valve, temperature relief valve or combination thereof, shall not be directly connected to the drainage system. The discharge from the relief valve shall be piped full size separately to the floor, to the outside of the building or to an indirect waste receptor located inside the building."

So why was you questioning my post? Or did you not see I was playing with my pet (Clark)?