T&P relief valve - nowhere to drain?

wrote in news:2b88b$46e36a53$9440c41e$ snipped-for-privacy@STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Neener, neener, neener! Can't just ignore me can you? Neener, neener, neener! Kj's an idiot retard, kj's an idiot retard! Neener, neener, neener!

I post, you dance. Don't you ever get tired of being the usenet equivalent of a marionette? Just keep dancing monkey boi.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:5f847$46e38cd8$9440c41e$19210 @STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Neener, neener, neener! Can't just ignore me can you? Neener, neener, neener! Kj's an idiot retard, kj's an idiot retard! Neener, neener, neener!

I post, you dance. Don't you ever get tired of being the usenet equivalent of a marionette? Just keep dancing monkey boi.

Reply to
Clark

Clueless... and nothing but lies.

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:2dc05$46e4b01d$9440c41e$25970 @STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Neener, neener, neener! Can&#39;t just ignore me can you? Neener, neener, neener! Kj&#39;s an idiot retard, kj&#39;s an idiot retard! Neener, neener, neener!

I post, you dance. Don&#39;t you ever get tired of being the usenet equivalent of a marionette? Just keep dancing monkey boi.

Reply to
Clark

Clueless... and nothing but lies.

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:1d0cb$46e4c8c8$9440c41e$14358 @STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Neener, neener, neener! Can&#39;t just ignore me can you? Neener, neener, neener! Kj&#39;s an clueless retard, kj&#39;s an clueless retard! Neener, neener, neener!

I post, you dance. Don&#39;t you ever get tired of being the usenet equivalent of a marionette? Just keep dancing drunken monkey boi.