Did you say something, Stupid?

with
gas
temps
whether
are
Remember
Looking for a treat tonight?
On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 21:43:45 -0500, kjpro wrote:

Just got it, your idiotic replies in this thread :)

ago
T&P
(for
failure
Doesn't take much to entertain ya, Eh?

have
years
Idiot!
takes
Finally realizing that you aren't much? Wow, you really are a slow learner.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Trying to cover your tracks?
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

I know you are but what am I?