T-104 timer clock problem.

I am installing a T-104 timer on my pool pumps and am having promblem with the clock not working. The power supply (220) is connected to terminals

1&3 and the pump is connected to terminals 2&4. The clock came prewired to terminals A and 1. Do I need to disconnect the wire to Terminal A and connect it to terminal 3?

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 356823 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
Darrell

Yes you do, but be sure that the timer motor is 240 volt. I believe they install one leg of the timer motor to the "A" terminal when the clock is 120 volt

Reply to
RBM