Swamp cooler pillow block bearing

Why is the copper inner race of a pillow block bearing for a swamp cooler not turn when I try by using my finger. Being a bearing I expected it to turn easily?
Thanks!
On 03/12/2018 03:44 PM, Simon wrote:

Are you sure it is not a "bushing". Folks calling "bushings" "bearings" drive me nuts! One haws little round marbles in it and the other is just an oily hole.
What is you swap cooler's model number?
On 03/12/2018 08:41 PM, Wally wrote:

Ya. Drives me nuts