Sub-zero Question

I have a Sub-Zero 561 and weeks ago had to replace the evaporator. Since the repair, we have had a lot of condensation inside the refrigerator and a very thin layer of ice on the back back wall. (But not an ice ball like before). We called the repairman back out and he angrily said this is perfectly normal. Is he right? We never had sweat gathering in butter tray or on glass bottles before. What might be the problem?

Reply to
muward

muward wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@diybanter.com:

Just curious. Was it a factory dispatched, local authorized or independant tech?

Reply to
Al Bundy

Just curious, what did they charge for this repair job? or was it under warranty?

Reply to
frasercrane

would indicate to me that you have air getting in the unit. Refrig air is very dry, outside air humid....

Reply to
yourname