Stylemaster 4213632 Rev. B - washer not cleaning clothes as it used it.

I have a Whirpool Stylemaster 4213632 Rev. B which is not cleaning clothes as it used to. The clothes come out with stains ont hem....especially noticable on whites. Any suggestions on what the problem could be and/or how to clean the filter (if there is one).

Reply to
munukutlam

Well.. there's lots of iron in the water in PEI, so that could be it...

Reply to
Noozer

I had a whirlpool that had a minor oil leak in the transmission. It left very light stains.

Reply to
DK

munu,

The most common cause of stains on washed clothes is worn out dryer parts not the washing machine.

Dave M.

Reply to
David Martel