Strangest Electrical Prob

Bill:

B > Working on some oak trim molding, I unplugged a phone jack of a nearby phon

B > (which also has an AC outlet, that remained plugged in). B > B > - Several hours later, I try to make a call and get NO dial tone from any B > phone in the house.

I've heard of this sort of problem with corded phone devices (such as cordless phones, answering machines, alarms) where if the telephone connection is left plugged in but it is unplugged from the power source (AC, wall wart) then it can take the telephone line off-hook.

  • A small object accidentally dropped will hide.
Reply to
barry martin