Stairs, Unstable

I'm having a problem with my stairs, no not stares. There are some fabulously knowledgeable folks who post here and I would like their opinion.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Tighten the railing on the second section.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

You need carpet. Probaly tan carpet.

Reply to
mm

They look fine better, than mine, a few tables and lamps would help brighten the place up.

Reply to
ransley

Call Otis elevator.

Reply to
LSMFT

unstable? They look solid as bedrock from here.

Do they lead to this sidewalk? *That* looks like it could use work.

]

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

This one is interesting, too. Google Walter's Wiggles for the zig zags. When you get to the l jpg, that's like small case L, that is where the chains start. They are on steep stuff, angled up and somewhat sideways. Higher, you walk a razor's edge with a chain. Two people have fallen to their deaths in the last year. An awesome hike. I know.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Now you did it! Someone's gonna call OSHA.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Office of Stair Haecceity Administration?

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Couple box of deck screws, 3 inchers, should fix you right up. Be sure to pilot hole, and use a dab of grease in the holes.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Mebbe when I was young and immortal, such a jaunt would have been tempting. Anymore, more than about 3 meeters off the ground, my inner ear says 'whoa', and my tummy starts doing the floating thing. Dunno where that came from- as a kid I used to do high work and free-climbing all the time, with nary a care. Probably for the best- I don't heal up near as well as I used to.

Reply to
aemeijers

Just rotate the picture 45 degrees CW and you should do fine.

Reply to
Jack Hammer

What about this gravity thing, how does one deal with that?

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas