Staber Clothes Washer

Anyone using a Staber clothes washer? Any info you would like to share would be appreciated. Good? Bad? Indifferent? Would you buy another one?

Thanks for all replies! Des

Reply to
Des Perado

That product has been discussed in the new groups previously. You can read those past messages at the following link:

I have no personal experience with the product but seem to recall most of the most of the negative comments where about their after sales support but read for yourself.

Dan O.

- Appliance411.com

=Ð~~~~~~

Reply to
Dan O.

That URL takes me to the wrong place.

Reply to
Des Perado

I tried a search with the word Staber ( above should be all one line )

jeff.

Appliance Repair Aid

jeff

Sorry, try this one or Jeff's or the new tinyurl one below.

(should be on one line)

Dan O.

- Appliance411.com

=Ð~~~~~~

Reply to
Dan O.

That's better. Thanks a lot. I wasn't aware that Staber had no dealer network. Don't think I want to expose myself to the aggravation of trying to do repairs long distance.

Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.

Des

Reply to
Des Perado