squealing toilet

Can one of you tell me why my toilet squeals everytime I flush?

thanks

Reply to
EL4

Likely it's a loose washer in the shutoff valve or a loose seal in the refill valve.

Neither are a big whoop to fix/replace if you know what you're about with that sort of stuff. There are plenty of "DIY toilet repair" websites, here's one:

HTH,

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Was that a Squeal of Joy or a Squeal of Anguish?

Likly, It dosen't like what you're putting into it

(sorry, couldn't resist the humor in this post, The other responder is probably right)

Reply to
PipeDown

Pig stuck in the drain?

Reply to