Squeaking GE Electric Clothes Dryer

My front-load clothes dryer grabbed one of the garment care tags and hung the garment while is spun the rest of the load of clothes. I managed to get the entire tag removed without shredding it but now the tumbler barrel is squeaking on every revolution.

The model number is DPSF505EW1WW.

Also, I'd like to get the top open so I can vacuum out any lint and hair that might've gotten trapped outside the lint trap.

The Ranger

Reply to
The Ranger

There are 2 screws in the top of the door frame with the door open that hold the top cover on. Then 2 screws near the top of the frame next to the drum hold the front cover on.

Reply to
gfretwell

see:

buffalobill