Square aluminum tubing 1/4" x 1/4" x 3 or 4 feet.

Totally? My email works.

If you read almost to the end of the thread, you'll see a post by me where I reprint the email they sent me. The one at x:07 o'clock. They themselves say there's a problem and that they're working on fixing it.

Yes, you're right. Thank you.

Reply to
mm

At the other company, anything over 58 inches incurs a 5 dollar added charge by UPS, so that might be true here too.

Reply to
mm

That's a good idea. I did look at 2 HDs which from the sign never had square alumimnum, and a friend looked at an independent, which had

1-foot pieces. I looked for metal stores (they have 2 plastic stores in town) but I didn't think to look for machine shops.

But it's cold out, and the days are short, so I don't feel like looking farther. If this comes up in the other 8 months of the year, I'll try that.

Reply to
mm