sprinkler coming on at the wrong time?

I'm doing that now, despite the fact that it's probably unnecessary. Anyway, it's time to reprogram for less watering (in Texas, the weather has gotten more fall-like recently).

However, I do use the less-restricted version of the above. Resetting (removing power if no other way) is a general solution to any device containing state-dependant components (including anything microprocessor-controlled).

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

It's amazing how in Maryland the weather changes on the first couple days in September. Did it again this year. Rained after almost no rain for months (when it usually rains here every month.)

Reply to
mm

In Texas, September is usually indistinguishable from August. This year was different. We had an unusually hot August (sometimes north and east Texas were hotter than Phoenix and Las Vegas). In September, it cooled off, so I needed to reprogram the sprinkler controller anyway, to reduce watering.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd