Springs for hanging curtains

On Tuesday, August 2, 2016 at 2:58:24 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:

As usual DummyDad has his bvd's in a knot. Proof you are as stupid as Philip since neither of you can read dates. Now do us all a favor and drop dead.
On Tue, 2 Aug 2016 20:35:52 -0700 (PDT), ItsJoanNotJoann

+10
snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

Seems like I remember +10 being illegal in usenet. (?)
On Tuesday, August 2, 2016 at 11:35:56 PM UTC-4, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

Whoosh!
(As if my post had anything to do about dates)
replying to Darrel, Florentin wrote: fabricville
replying to Darrel, Lee Wickham wrote: what you are looking for is known as a "Spring Sash Rod" do a search and yes..they still make them.