Springs for hanging curtains

+10
Reply to
Paintedcow

Whoosh!

(As if my post had anything to do about dates)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Seems like I remember +10 being illegal in usenet. (?)

Reply to
Gary

replying to Darrel, Florentin wrote: fabricville

Reply to
Florentin

replying to Darrel, Lee Wickham wrote: what you are looking for is known as a "Spring Sash Rod" do a search and yes..they still make them.

Reply to
Lee Wickham
Re: Springs for hanging curtains open original image

replying to maradcliff, Lee Wickham wrote: So then what you are saying is just get some burlap sacks and use roofing nails to attach them to the window casement? I can only imagine what happens when the revenue iors came a callin' uninvited..

Lee Wickham

replying to Darrel, AJC wrote: I am looking for the same thing, I found them last year at Menards and they do not have them this year. I need one that will stretch to 72 inches if you find please let me know

Reply to
AJC

replying to Darrel, Cathleen wrote: im looking for them also, no one else gets what i am talking about either

Reply to
Cathleen

I have a set of those springs. We don't use them for curtains any more but have built a playground with spring loaded swings and see saws for gerbils. The little critters love playing on the as they bounce so well. It has become very popular so you may find them in a pet store. Look in the gerbil section.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

replying to Darrel, Debi wrote: I am looking for the same thing , have you found any and where

Reply to
Debi

replying to Darrel, Debi wrote: Exactly what I need also

Reply to
Debi

Ikea sells curtain wire, is that what you are looking for?

Stormin' Norman

replying to maradcliff, Lizzy wrote: _Kinda hard to do on a steel door. _

Reply to
Lizzy

replying to Darrel, Janet Kinkade wrote: yes, i'm looking for them too. we used them to keep sheer door panels on the bottom of the curtain to keep the curtain taut, and prohibit it from blowing sideways when the french door opened or closed

Reply to
Janet Kinkade

replying to Darrel, Isabel wrote: Here is where I found it:

Isabel

replying to Darrel, Isabel wrote: Here is where I found it:

Isabel

replying to Darrel, Debra M wrote: I'm looking for them too. This is what I found so far. My roommate's VW has this type of wire for the curtains.

Debra M

replying to Darrel, Debra M wrote: I'm looking for them too. This is what I found so far. My roommate's VW has this type of wire for the curtains.

Debra M

replying to Darrel, Dale wrote: Darrel, I put them up on long glass doors to my computer room 0n 2001 in Georgia (USA) to put sheers that I wanted bunched tightly. Recently I started looking for them again for our new house, and cannot find them anywhere. I can only assume some other curtain hanging technology has replaced them.

Reply to
Dale

replying to Darrel, Luann wrote: I know exactly what you are looking for because I used to use them and I am looking for some again.

Reply to
Luann