Springs for hanging curtains

replying to beklousmith , Martha wrote:

Found'em! 20-36 in. Zinc Spring Sash Rod 2 Pack http://www.midlandhardware.com/394254.html#.Ve9Nqnvxi8U
replying to Darrel, snl wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/301339564515?lpid &chn=ps&ul_noapp=true
replying to Darrel, philip wrote: Here you go, Darrel; 10 years later: (Amazon.com product link shortened)
On Tuesday, August 2, 2016 at 8:14:05 AM UTC-5, philip wrote:

I think Darrel got pissed off and just decided to walk around his house buck naked with no thought that the neighbors might be shocked.
Really Philip, do you think Darrel has been waiting 10 years for you to come along with a solution???
On Tuesday, August 2, 2016 at 1:48:05 PM UTC-4, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

Gee, Phillip must have upset your apple cart by offering an answer. An answer that probably makes no sense to you, but it's an answer just the same.
Phillip doesn't have to run his answers by you in advance to make sure they meet with your approval.
(Gosh, I wonder why that sounds so familiar...)
On Tuesday, August 2, 2016 at 2:58:24 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:

As usual DummyDad has his bvd's in a knot. Proof you are as stupid as Philip since neither of you can read dates. Now do us all a favor and drop dead.
On Tue, 2 Aug 2016 20:35:52 -0700 (PDT), ItsJoanNotJoann

+10
snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

Seems like I remember +10 being illegal in usenet. (?)
On Tuesday, August 2, 2016 at 11:35:56 PM UTC-4, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

Whoosh!
(As if my post had anything to do about dates)
replying to Darrel, Florentin wrote: fabricville
replying to Darrel, Lee Wickham wrote: what you are looking for is known as a "Spring Sash Rod" do a search and yes..they still make them.
replying to Darrel, AJC wrote: I am looking for the same thing, I found them last year at Menards and they do not have them this year. I need one that will stretch to 72 inches if you find please let me know
replying to Darrel, Debi wrote: I am looking for the same thing , have you found any and where