Space Rental Agent

This company acts as an intermediary to rent extra space homeowners might have. It's on the long list I never would've thought about as a business.

Dean Hoffman

Extra apace? What is that? I do have a dresser in the spare room that has half a drawer open. Wonder how much I can get for it.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I have infinite space over my property. How much Can I rent it for?

Reply to
Leo Isenteze