Sony KV25X5U audio out?

My 80 year old mother can't hear the TV without it blasting out the neighbours. I have some wireless headphones which I can give her but the headphone jack on the front of the set cuts out the speakers when headphones are plugged in.

The adjacent phono plugs appear to be for game input, but I'm not sure about the mini-din plug between the two. Anyone please know if this can give audio out?

Alas, she can't find the manual and the Sony websites don't list that model now in their user manual database. :(

Reply to
The-G-Man

Been there... :) :(

Tried same solution w/ less than satisfactory results, hopefully your mother is more amenable to adaptation than mine was at that point... :)

If no icon embossed, easiest is probably to just try it. If only one, however, probably is either a center fill or other. But, don't think there's likelihood of harm whatever it is.

What about rear outputs???

Reply to
dpb