Sonicare Toothbrush Handle Deteriorating

The rubberized grip panels on the handle of my wife's Sonicare HX6730 toothbrush have softened, become sticky and are peeling off in chunks. I suspect this is a result of several years' exposure to stray hairspray and other girlie makeup/skincare/grooming chemicals as it lives sitting upright on its charger on her bathroom sink.

Apart from that, the brush is fine. I can't find any articles or Youtube videos on how to repair or replace the rubber panels- just ones about replacing the battery or fixing the mechanism, both of which are fine.

The thing is kinda gross to hold and use and I'd like to fix it rather than pop for a new one as they're pretty expensive.

Any ideas?

Reply to
Wade Garrett