solar lights

I have a couple of solar lights,one works good,the other wont come on until about 3-4 am ,batteries are good ,cant figure out.

Reply to
tony pac

Hi, For a quick check swap the batteries between two.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Reply to
tony pac

Since they are likely is slightly different locations, my guess is they are seeing some other light and not triggering. Try moving them or shading them and see what happens.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Reply to
Tony Pacc

--t>>> I have a couple of solar lights,one works good,the other wont come on

It's obviously shy... :)

Seems bizarre, can only assume if put both in same location at same time and behave differently there's a fault in the one...they're not expensive, are they?

--

Reply to
dpb