Software for Orbit 57932 Touch Screen Sprinkler Timer?

I recenlt purchased the Orbit 12 station sprinkler timer. Looks great, but they have discontinued the software online. Does anyone have a copy of this software for use with the unit they would share?

You can email me at (reverse the entire address):

ten.tsacmoc@0002sirrahkram

Reply to
Mark

Write to Orbit & ask thme for a copy. They are helpful.

cheers Bob

Reply to
BobK207