1st Visit to rec.gardens - Landscape Software Questions

Hello Everyone,

I looked everywhere on the internet and looked into newsgroups but I can't seem to find anyone that's familiar with landscape software.

I tried to find comparisons and reviews on the internet but one web site that does software reviews, I feel is biased and inaccurate. That web site is called Top Ten Reviews.

My question is this: Does anyone have experience with good landscape software? By good I mean it is powerful and feature laden but not so complicated that it is imposible to use. I basically want software that will allow me to take a picture of my house and experiment with different trees in the front to see how it will look. It doesn't have to be a big commercial program. So does anyone have suggestions of software that they have personally tried or know of someone who used certain landscape software that they liked?

Right now I am looking at "Realtime Landscaping Plus" and "Realtime Landscaping Pro" software but have been unable to contact anyone within the company to ask questions. They said that they would call me back later today but I am looking for unbiased and personal opinions.

Any help you can give me in this matter would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance,

Jeb

Reply to
Jebediah Kornworthy

I would like to help you but i have no experience with good lanscape software.

Thanks,

Joe

Reply to
Joe