So easy even a two year old can do it !

Work (well really cant's call it work) less than 2 hours a week. Make a nice extra income! Realistic $200.00 to $600.00 partime.

irnameless

on 8/9/2007 4:18 PM snipped-for-privacy@door.net said the following:

The best way to make money is to supply a service that tells one how to make money.

Reply to
willshak

SCAM!

Tony

Realistically, they'll decide I'm below par.

And btw, the 600 dollars for less than 2 hours a week requires that you work 1.5 hours a week every week for 45 years.

Reply to
mm

Did anyone find the two typos? I see someone found one of them.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

on 8/10/2007 7:53 PM Stormin Mormon said the following:

He didn't make enough money to go back to school yet.

Reply to
willshak

I make it six.

"cant's" contains two errors should be a comma after "well" "2" should be spelled out "partime" is misspelled "Realistic" should be "Realistically,"

Reply to
HeyBub