Snowthrower Recommendations

GOOD snowblowers generally last about 3 times that long, and are less physically demanding to use.

Reply to
Ron

Differenence between the two.

2-cycle =3D the type of engine

2-stage =3D type type of blower. A 2-stage has an auger that feeds the snow into an impeller which shoots it out the spout. A single stage only has the 'paddles' - no impellor.

Thus a 2 stage will always be higher priced (considerably) than the single stage but moves more and deeper snow. I have had both and won't go back to the single stage ever unless I move to a climate that doesn't get a lot of it.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K