small privacy trees

that I can plant to give privacy and enforce my land boards? I live in Toro nto, Ontario. Thanks a lot.

forgot, ALWAYS ask your city arborist for a recommendation

  1. they're paid with your tax dollars get something back
  2. they have experience with growth rates, problems etc
  3. sometimes they recommend something to 'coordinate' with the rest of the city. seems ideal, but true.
Reply to
Robert Macy

Any arborvitae or juniper columnar variety planted a few feet apart will soon offer privacy and can be trimmed to required height. They worked well for us in Ottawa, so should grow nicely in T.O.

Reply to
gwandsh

Hi, If interested in hedg,. cottoneaster.(spell?)

Reply to
Tony Hwang