Silverfish Problem

Hi Folks: I have a big silverfish problem with the little critters going everywhere. Is there any advice you can give for getting rid of them short of tenting the house like you do for termites? Thanks ..Donnamaria

Reply to
Donnamaria

You actually have two problems. The silverfish problem you already know about. The problem you don't know about is where they are getting their food. Most likely, you have a moisture problem somewhere, and you need to correct that as well as getting rid of the silverfish.

So....

Any pyrethrin-based insecticide will kill them. But you should also try to find out where the moisture is coming from, and fix that. Where do you find the silverfish? Attic, kitchen, bathroom, basement,... ?

Doug Miller

Reply to
Donnamaria

I agree with this statement about the moisture, but you can use any Boric Acid Roach Powder, to kill Silver Fish, Ants, Roaches, Bed Bugs, ect, ect. The boric acid is non-toxic to humans and common household pets.

Evan

Reply to
Evan