Shower Venting

I'm replacing the tub/shower combination upstairs in my house. The tub had an overflow vent. Do I need to vent this system or is the existing venting system enough? If I need to vent this system will a 1.5 inch vent do or will i need to put in a 2 inch? Thank You

Reply to
Hervis Allen

What are you replacing it with? I took out the tub and now have a nice big shower. Existing vent should still work.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski