Shower skylight

Is there such a thing as a shower skylight WITH powered ventilation? I was hoping find a combined unit for aesthetic reasons. Thanks, Lar

Reply to
Larry B

Others may have better advise, but, there are several type of RV skylights which have exhaust fans. Only problem is they run on 12 volts DC. I'm not sure how suitable they would be for regular roof mounting.

Reply to
Art Todesco

On Sun 12 Oct 2008 09:02:49a, Larry B told us...

There are tubular skylights with vent fans appropriate for bathrooms.

Wayne Boatwright

Hey Wayne, that is great. Thanks so much!!!

Do you know anything about the mfg.?

Larry

Reply to
Larry B

On Sun 12 Oct 2008 03:02:53p, Larry B told us...

No, actually I don't. However, I have had several tubular skylights which I prefer to the usual types. They bring in more light and usually seal tighter against any type of leaks.

I think the combination of skylight and fan is terrific!

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

Now that I have the right jargon, searching on Google has been very productive. Now I have to find out what is distributed where and seek comments on QPR.

Are these wholesaled through HVAC places besides home centers like Home Depot?

Thanks again. Larry

Reply to
Larry B

On Sun 12 Oct 2008 03:38:29p, Larry B told us...

They probably are, but I don't know for sure. I had a contractor install the skylights I had and he procured them directly.

If you're planning on installing this yourself, I'd consider ordering online for the best price.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright