Shower problems

I have just moved into a house recently and we have an Electric Showe (Jade) is the make.

It has an external red switch in the hall way which says on/off

The shower was working and now will not switch on at all.

The switch is a push button and has a small LED which is usually on al the time.

This light is no longer on.

No other power or water supply has been affected.

Any ideas what It could be

-- steph

Reply to
steph

northwoods hunter

"steph" wrote

Actually, the make is Triton, the model is Jade.

I would check your fuse box. Something's likely blown.

Here's the Installation instructions and User's Guide (1 Mb):

Page 10 shows the neon "power" light and the on/off pushbutton (top right).

Page 22 is Fault Finding..........

1 Shower inoperable, no water flow.

1.1 Interrupted power supply. 1.1.1 Blown fuse or circuit breaker. Check supply. Renew or reset fuse or circuit breaker. If it fails again, consult a qualified electrician. 1.1.2 Power cut? Check other appliances and if necessary, contact local Electricity Supply Co.

1.2 Unit malfunction. 1.2.1 Have unit checked. Ring Customer Service.
Reply to
MasterBlaster